Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

What did THAT mean? by Stacy



I once had a dream I was dressed in a hollowed out watermelon at my parents’ workplace.  I’ve also found myself cutting the cap off someone’s head and shoving paperwork into the person’s cranium.  There have also been the many, many times five tornadoes or more were circling me as I ran for my life. The meaning of some of these dreams is obvious, but many leave me perplexed.  On Thursday, June 29 at 7 p.m., I intend to find out what those confusing dreams mean when the Oklahoma City School of Metaphysics visits the Stillwater Public Library to show us how to interpret our dreams. 

Before then, you might want to check out some of our library books that tell you more about your dreams.  Many of the books are encyclopedia-like and give short meanings for the subject of your dreams such as “Zolar’s Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams” (135 ZOLAR).  Others, like “Dream Therapy: interpretations and insights into the power of dreams” by Rosalind Powell (154.63) give readers insight into why we dream and the process of figuring out how to analyze your dreams.


Of course, no investigation into the world of dreams is complete without “The Interpretation of Dreams” by Sigmund Freud (135.3) which not only discusses your dreams, but also the bigger picture of your psychological makeup.  Interested reader’s can also find out if God is communicating through their dreams with books like “Dream Talk” by Katrina Wilson (248.2).


Whatever your dreams, good or bad, figure out what they mean with books and our June 29 Dream Interpretation program.  Until then, be sure to check out section 616.8 to find out how to get a good night’s sleep.

END



No comments:

Post a Comment